Sunday, October 12, 2014

All about the Half

Today I am running in the Biggest Loser Half Marathon in Everett, WA. I am looking forward to it but I am also nervous about it. 
I am already exhausted and it's only 2:00 am! I have four more hours left on my shift before I drive up to Everett as quickly and safely as I can (it will be super foggy) and get my race packet before the race! Not to mention get a parking spot which is also a big concern for me at this race because time really does matter, I don't have any to waste today.
But it'll all work out, one way or the other. These are just a few things on race day that I am concerned about and I know there are many others out there that have the same race day concerns. 
In preparation for today's race I made a check list of all of the things that I needed to take with me to work to get ready for the race. After looking at the list it made me realize just how much stuffing running really takes! And how much all of this stuff costs! It's crazy! It is definitely not a cheap sport. But I still love it :D
This is the race outfit I put together. I am not sure what the weather is really going to be like. I am hoping to not use my rain jacket, but only time will tell. 
 I'll be the lady in pink today :D
More to follow on the Biggest Loser Half Marathon, Seattle edition later. 

Keep on Running!