Saturday, November 8, 2014

Product Testing

So I thought it would be fun to sign up to do some product testing to do reviews for you but it turns out most of the time you aren't allowed to tell people about what you are testing. I signed up any way because I thought it would be a fun thing to do. I signed up for Asics, Brooks, New Balance, Under Armour, Vibram, Nike and Reebok. However, every single one of them said they were receiving a high volume of requests and I was put on a waiting list. So a year from now after I have forgotten that I have signed up maybe I will get an email from one of these companies! 
That's what happened when I signed up for the Moving Comfort product testing! I completely forgot that I signed up and BOOM! It was a very interesting experience too, I was able to go to their sister company Brooks testing facility and run on a funny treadmill with dots all over me and many cameras. But the people were lovely and I loved the science behind the whole process. 
Keep on Running!